Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Synchronized Pista

When I was watching this video I suddenly noticed how synchronized all the couples are dancing! They are advancing to different directions on the lines; two nearest ones to the right and the two more far find their way to the left and the individual movements are different.

But the impulses are created simultaneously!

When I extended the window over the whole screen and had my eyes unfocused I could follow the pattern in this jumble of movements.

I think this kind of observations will help me to grow towards the deeply shared dance with the whole group of people!

When you have your screen wide open and your eyes unfocused - can you find my experience then?



      

This video is filmed in Kehl Encuentro, Germany this September.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Milonguerostile? Without music it looks like more as "sway to the Music".